BJ Norton: Adventures of a Single Guy

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Daisy

at 9:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (6)
  • ▼  2010 (45)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • Truckin!
      • Photo Shoot!
      • Just Messing Around
      • Daisy
      • Stage Stop
      • Moo Cow
      • Fixin up the house
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (52)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)

Blog Roll

  • Tips from the Top Floor
    895 Voices (Slice) - In today’s TFTTF Slice, Chris runs you through his daily routine while on a workshop. Chris also interviews his tour guide and some of the attendees of the...
    6 years ago
  • Strobist
    Hot-Shoe Go-To: The Godox TT600 - How best to put this? The Godox TT600 is, objectively, a screaming bargain. It is a full-sized manual-only speedlight with power comparable to OEM speedl...
    6 years ago
  • Joe McNally's Blog
    Adjust contrast of a pdf free - Closer to the eye of the shooter, this is because Preview is quite literally applying a filter to each individual page of the PDF you are saving. the proce...
    8 years ago
  • Cassidy and Randi Peterson
    BYU Football - This year we bought season tickets for BYU football. As affiliate faculty I get 20% off athletic events so it was pretty affordable. We had a great time...
    9 years ago
  • The Simmons Bunch
    Kitchen fairy visit - I cleaned the kitchen today. Which included cleaning off the homeschooling counter and mopping! We'll see how long it will last... Oh and Lance came home e...
    10 years ago
  • Fabrizio Family
    May 2014 - May was a busy month and we had a lot of fun things that happened in that month. First was the elementary school's annual art show and ice cream social. ...
    11 years ago
  • And so it goes
    Busy busy busy!! - I have had so much going on in my life in the past almost 8 months and I have completely stopped blogging. That's not very nice. I really like to use thi...
    12 years ago
  • Annual Report Photographer David Tejada "The f-Stops Here"
    Nikon V2 In My Bag - I recently purchased a used Nikon V2 with two lenses on eBay for a great price. The V2 has a small sensor with a crop factor of X2.7, which really increa...
    12 years ago
  • Ashurity ~ Wes ~ Piper
    An Ideal Birth Experience - I have dreamed of having a very calm water birth from the very first time I got pregnant. It wasn't an option when we were expecting Piper due to Wes not w...
    12 years ago
  • Life just gets Better
    Kasen is 9 Months! - I seriously cannot believe how fast he is growing up. Although I am glad he isn't growing up as fast as his brother did... He is big but at least he isn...
    12 years ago
  • Martin Family
    Instagram - I think I've decided what to do. I'm going to stop blogging and start using Instagram. I don't write much on the blog anyway so a picture and a caption s...
    12 years ago
  • Scott Hargis Photo
    We’ve Moved! - New Horizons — this blog has a new home. As part of my website overhaul, I’ve moved the blog on-board the mother ship. Update your bookmarks to the new url...
    12 years ago
  • youngest Norton
    Life since Grandpa came to visit. :) - A lot has happened since the last post and I don't think I can even attempt to remember all of the events, but I'll share a few thoughts on what got us to ...
    12 years ago
  • in a nutshell
    may 2013: a trip to nana and papa's - In may we decided to make a quick trip down to salem. our friends' (tif and john) daughter, keira, was going to be baptized and we really wanted to be th...
    12 years ago
  • nathaniel welch
    New Blog Location.... - I Have now combined my blog into my website...so everything is in one place now... please go to www.nathanielwelch.com and the homepage is my blog with gal...
    13 years ago
  • It's A Wonderful Life
    We are back! - It's been a year since I've been on here to update and so many things have happened in that time. We moved out to the county, finally finding a nice piece...
    13 years ago
  • Jonathan - Shanna - Jackson
    Jackson & Ryan playing with nanna and pappas present -
    13 years ago
  • Perfect
    Newborn Pictures - Today we tried to take some newborn pictures. Luckily Jenn is very patient and got some really good ones. Thanks Jenn!
    14 years ago
  • Our Crazy Life
    A Day at the Beach - So we decided to take a day to play Labor Day weekend, since we have been either traveling back and forth between Bellingham and Newberg, or have been work...
    14 years ago
  • Life in God's Big Sky Country
    Surgery! - Payton had ear surgury on Wed. to try to repair ear drum again. he was a trooper. I was relieved to see him again when they brought us back to recovery....
    14 years ago
  • The Hatch Family
    New family blog address - Hi, everyone! Well, after much searching and headaches, I simply cannot figure out why I can’t see half of our blog page, and any of your blogs in my lis...
    15 years ago
  • Keeping up with the Jones'
    Gingerbread Houses - Everyone has been posting pictures of their gingerbread house and since I don't have a blog I am going to use this one to brag about my gingerbread hou...
    16 years ago
  • The McDaniel Family
    -
  • The Chronicles of Becky
    -

About Me

My photo
BJ
I grew up in Elko, Nevada. In 2001 I started to work for Pepsi as a delivery driver. At the time I was hired I had never driven anything bigger than a suburban, never pulled a trailer, and I didn't know how to drive a manual transmission! Eventually I was assigned a route in Ely, NV, a tiny little town in the middle of the Great Basin. I got so tired of working and driving all day in such a small place that I decided to move to Vegas with my little sister in 2004. She went to UNLV and I got a job in a flower shop. She eventually changed schools, and moved away, but I was hooked on Vegas! Now I'm a single guy living the life of a rock'n roller! I work for a major adult beverage company as a delivery driver 4 days a week and on my off days I can be found hiking, reading books at the library, and learning about photography. I have an amateur radio license, hence the funny blog name, and if you're really lucky you can find me on 2 meters!
View my complete profile

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.