So last month I was complaining about my alarm clocks all going off and driving me nuts. I turned off the alarm on my phone, and unplugged the ipod radio for a few days and that reset the clock on that radio. But, I was still being annoyed by my projector alarm clock.
I had tried unplugging it, while out of town, but it has built in batteries, that keep the settings and even let the alarm go off while it was unplugged! I was still stumped on this one. My work around solution was to set the time for the alarm to go off after everyone left for the day Monday-Saturday. This just meant that the alarm would annoy me on Mondays.
And annoy me it did. I don't remember if I told you about the wave sensor. Instead of a traditional snooze button this clock has an "innovative" wave sensor. If you want another 10 minutes in bed you just wave your hand in front of the clock, and the alarm turns off for 10 minutes. Handy, I suppose, if your still lying in bed, but the wave sensor interprets somebody trying to turn the stupid thing off as someone who just wants a few more minutes of sack time.
Today I finally reached the breaking point. It went off twice after I thought I turned it off. I decided I was going to find an instruction manual online, or I was going to see how far across the street I could throw the stupid clock. I found several websites that had a manual for the clock, but each time I opened on it crashed firefox. It was looking more and more like I was going to get to practice the hammer throw. I used a different browser and finally got to look at the manual.
Wouldn't you know it?
3 comments:
2 alarm switches...nice.
HAhahaha....
LOL!! Thats just epic!
Post a Comment