28 years ago Thursday the world became a much more interesting place.
In honor of that blessed day, Jamie threw a little party at her condo.
I got some cool gifts (quite literally an ice cream maker), tickets to see the Shawn Hannity Freedom concert in August, as well as others.
The Martins were there, Torri, of course, and Tom was there which completely surprised me, because Jamie told me he was going to be out of town.
Thursday wasn't too fun at work. For some reason I woke up really early (2AM) and couldn't get back to sleep. I got to work 30 minutes early. For some reason the computers in the sales department went wacky Monday and orders were still being messed up Thursday. It made for a long day, especially when added to the fact that I only got about 4 hours sleep.
I wasn't to excited to go over to Jamie's. All I wanted to do was lay on my bed and wake up some time next week. I decided that wouldn't be very nice of me, so I changed clothes, and climbed in the truck. I was already close to being late, but I realized I was just about out of gas, so I stopped at 7-11 for Red Bull and gas.
It helped, and I was pretty much wide awake by the time I made it to Jamie's.
We had Pizza and cake.
Andrew wanted a taste of my Red Bull.
I didn't even think about it, and gave him a little taste. I was pretty sure he would get the first few drops rolling across his tongue and would be disgusted, but he grabbed the can and started chugging it down! My brain finally kicked in and suggested that maybe Red Bull was not a good idea for a two year old. I pulled it away and he had the biggest grin on his face. A sly grin like he knew he had just gotten away with committing a crime!
Brandon entertained us with some dancing. He has recently taken up Break Dancing and was spinning circles on the floor and trying to spin on his head.
Cake. Jamie decided to risk burning down her condo by lighting an inferno on top of the cake.
We ( I mean Lacey) played some fun games, one of which was kick Brandon in the backside and tip him over!
3 comments:
sounds like you had a fun time after all. Happy Birthday!
Sounds like fun! What a nice sister you have ;)
uh...andrew didn't go to sleep until after 10pm...i'm joining my mom and not allowing you to caffenate(sp) my family. :)
Post a Comment