So I have Jamie staying with me this week until I take her back to Elko on Saturday.
Well, today most of my deliveries were very close to my apartment, and my last stop was only about half a block away. I called Jamie to tell her I was coming home for lunch. She was so great: she had lunch just about ready by the time I got there, and it was delicious. Then she came to pick me up from work 10 minutes early today, so I didn't have to sit through the sales pitch for girl scout cookies.
But the coup de gras, was when I got home. She looked at me, and could see how the day had taken its toll on me. Then, without any action on my part, she leaned over
and gave me
an EYEBROW MASSAGE!
How relaxing!
How Wonderful!
The stress just leaves ones body, as though it had never been there, as though you have spent the day lying about on a sunny beach. All my worries, my fears, my deepest darkest most scary dreams vanished! It was if a warm breeze blew in one ear and blew the cold, cruel, misty fog of all these things out the other!
I heartly recommend an eyebrow massage the next time you are feeling the stress and toil of a hard days labor building upon your shoulders!
Well, today most of my deliveries were very close to my apartment, and my last stop was only about half a block away. I called Jamie to tell her I was coming home for lunch. She was so great: she had lunch just about ready by the time I got there, and it was delicious. Then she came to pick me up from work 10 minutes early today, so I didn't have to sit through the sales pitch for girl scout cookies.
But the coup de gras, was when I got home. She looked at me, and could see how the day had taken its toll on me. Then, without any action on my part, she leaned over
and gave me
an EYEBROW MASSAGE!
How relaxing!
How Wonderful!
The stress just leaves ones body, as though it had never been there, as though you have spent the day lying about on a sunny beach. All my worries, my fears, my deepest darkest most scary dreams vanished! It was if a warm breeze blew in one ear and blew the cold, cruel, misty fog of all these things out the other!
I heartly recommend an eyebrow massage the next time you are feeling the stress and toil of a hard days labor building upon your shoulders!
2 comments:
You have the best sister! I will have Shaun give me an eyebrow massage:)
You always did have really great sisters ;)
Post a Comment